Wednesday 28 December 2011

♡ メリー クリスマス !Part I ♡

みなさん、こんにちは!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and got everything they asked for ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ I certainly enjoyed my Christmas day with my family. I didn't wake up until around 11am, which is nice because in the past I've woken up around 4am before (_ _") but as soon as I woke up, my parents and I opened one present each and the present I opened was a brand new camera! In a sense I was and I wasn't surprised that I got it, but I was still extremely happy to have it! *(*´∀`*)☆ Mum and I then sorted out all the food for Christmas dinner and by the time we finished, it was time to go and visit my nan in the hospital. We met up with my uncle and his girlfriend there and we took some tea and cakes as well as nan's presents to cheer her up (^ω^)

After we came home; it was time to take the dogs for a walk and then to eat! I didn't eat as much as I would normally do at Christmas time so it was a nice feeling not to feel sick or bloated after dinner. I made coffee with my dad and then it was time to open presents! \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/ If I'm honest; I hate opening presents in front of people... I guess it is because I hate being watched when I'm eating etc. I bought some nice reading material for Christmas evening as my parents tend to watch Christmas television but I have no interest whatsoever *sigh* So I entertained myself! Also I tried a limited edition of J20, a juice drink here in England, it was called "Glitter Berry" and it actually had gold specs in the drink! You had to shake it a lot to make the drink sparkly but it was so cute! ヾ(^∇^) Mam and I are going to try the drink warm tomorrow as the taste reminds me of mulled wine slightly!

On Boxing Day, my uncle and his family decided to /gatecrash/ our home and eat our food, use our electricity and basically be arses. Can you tell I really dislike my uncle? Then again, I don't get on with my uncles on my dad's side of the family... but I do speak to my cousins when I can which is lovely I'll admit. Anyway, they came on Boxing Day to visit Nan in the hospital and then come and see us and for once, I actually engaged with a proper conversation with my cousin as she was asking me questions about university and wondered what the fashion degree at Kingston was like. Honestly, I was surprised that we spoke for that long without feeling awkward and it made a nice change (★^O^★)

Christmas in my family tends to be a small affair, not a lot of fuss is made and honestly it feels like any normal day of the week to us because we have our animals to tend to - walking the dogs and checking on the horses etc - but the one difference is that we eat pancakes for breakfast! ヾ(*´ー`)ノ 



Thanks for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment