Thursday 29 December 2011

♡ メリー クリスマス !Part II ♡

みなさん、こんにちは!

I did promise that I would post my Christmas presents and well, here is the post finally! I'm pretty happy with this years gets because I wasn't expecting getting a couple of them but I am a happy bunny indeed! The top picture is my bits and pieces from my stocking, because even though I am 22 and my brother is 25 our mam loves to still do stockings for us! It's kind of cute because (and this is a recent thing like 4/5 years old) she does practical presents as well as things we like. So for example; I have a jar of lemon curd because lemon curd is my favourite spread to have on toast and my brother would have a jar of peanut butter because that is his. We both got a jar of posh instant coffee (is there such thing as posh instant coffee?) but I had already packed it away before I took photographs! Damn myself (* ̄(エ) ̄*)
So the rest of my stocking consisted off chocolate, body lotions/body wash, shaving cream, nail polish remover, deodrant, razors, face cream, some underwear and socks as well as a new bath sponge! I love my stocking presents because they are actually things I did need to buy for my house back in London but now I don't! Lovely! ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)


The next picture is of my Clarin's stuff that actually wasn't a present from my parents but from a friend of the family who I've known since I was a baby and every year she buys me the most expensive beauty products ever! She's a beauty therapist and she only gets me this stuff because she can get discounts and I seriously love her for it as I in no way can afford to buy if for myself, especially on my budget! ヘ(゜Д、゜)ノ


This picture is of the clothes I got as Christmas presents! There is a pair of leggings, pair of tracksuit bottoms for lounging around in, three jumpers, a t-shirt and a scarf with gloves as well as some adorable red boot slipper things. I am actually in love with the slippers (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ


This picture is of my new hot chocolate decanter! Originally I had asked for a coffee one but apparently this chocolate one makes cold chocolate drinks as well as hot ones! Yay no more lumps in my Milo or hot chocolate! Also some lovely and different types of hot chocolate were included as well as a mandatory new mug! YYYEEESSS (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ


This is my Japan Fashion Now book that I had put on my wishlist but never actually asked for from my parents! I am super stoked to get it because now... well... I have something interesting to read about finally that isn't university related!


Ahhh my uncle is actually a legend! I asked for Gladiator on DVD and he buys me the three hour extended DVD! I also only asked for the first Wayne's World movie and he gets me number one AND number two! He is just a legend in my eyes


And finally... this is my new baby! Oh how I am excited to have a new camera finally and it is just beautiful! Also it takes the most amazing pictures ever! They're so clear even with my shaky hands!

I hope everyone got what they wanted for Christmas! o(≧∇≦o)



Thanks for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment