Thursday 12 January 2012

♡ Shopping Service Review ♡

みなさん、こんにちは!

So today's blog post is about my shopping service, Kairai♪, who helps me get my cheki's from the Japanese auction site mbok.jp This was actually a totally new thing for me as I've never actually used a shopping service or an auction site before, my friends from Japan and/or Korea would always get me some stuff and do a swap with me for certain things etc. But this time around, I decided to just go for a shopping service and see where that took me! I was recommend Kairai♪ by Toni and Ali and I took a quick look at his website --> here. Also I added him on facebook --> here

Everything seemed simple enough and his fee were actually decent compared to other services I have checked out. So I messaged him on facebook and asked for a few items! In the end; I had spent about 13,000yen (around £115 and this included Kairai's fee and the postage and packaging) and even though it may not seem like a lot of items but the value of a couple of them were extremely high but I still wanted them as they were my idols and I look up to them greatly. So anyway, I paid off Kairai♪ about 10 days ago and he sent off my package last Tuesday for me, I paid for EMS but I forgot to ask for my tracking number until yesterday because me being me, I get a tiny bit impatient and I wonder where things are (even though I know that things from Japan take about 7-14 days to get to me here in London) but I seriously had nothing to worry about as this morning as I came home from the gym, a delivery van turned up as I was literally searching for my keys and voila! One package from Kairai♪


As soon as I got inside, I was ripping the envelope open and out fell three little squares of stuff! I was surprised at how small everything was but I was tired and having a bit of a ditzy moment because I technically forgot what I had ordered!

Also there was so much tape holding everything together that I had to use nail clippers to get it cut open (I don't actually own a pair of scissors for now... getting some tomorrow) and this was what was inside:


Cheki's! And a special (and rare) dvd comment from Lost Ash's innerCORE era. I was very happy indeed ~(^з^)-☆ Enjoy the close ups of what I purchased!


x3 Daiki cheki's and a Lost Ash comment dvd


x3 Rui (vistlip) cheki's


Reno (Vivid) cheki


Kazuki (SCREW) cheki

I honestly really recommend Kairai♪ as a service (no this isn't sponsored, this is the honest truth) and he's also very polite and keeps in touch as much as he can, despite being extremely busy with work and other orders!

Service Charges: ★★★★★
Service from Kairai: ★★★★★
Recommendation: ★★★★★
Thanks for reading
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment