Sunday 27 May 2012

♡ Fashion Inspiration: Tomboy Style ♡

みなさん、こんにちは! 

Now I do know that (for now) I am not the most fashionable person on the planet but I do have certain likes and dislikes about things. One of my biggest interest is street fashion - whether it is Japanese, Korean, American, British, European etc etc - I enjoy it the most. I've started to compile lists and pictures of outfits I would love to co-ordinate in the future once I have lost all the weight I need to lose and once I feel happy with who I really am. So looking through one of my favourite magazines - Kera - which is all about Japanese street and alternative fashion with the use of certain brands like Sex Pot Revenge, Hellcat Punks and Super Lovers etc.
Now the pictures I have collected I have put into certain... categories and today I am showing the style "Tomboy" which is where you dress boyish but you still pull of femininity - I think that is correct? It is basically blurring the line between femininity and masculinity. 




Looking through the above pictures, you can see what I am aiming for with the "Tomboy Style" and me being not confident enough to show that much skin - I feel that is a look I could easily pull off and so one day I shall be seen in public dressed to impress.

探していただき!


Thanks for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment