Tuesday 11 September 2012

♡ I'm On Holiday! ♡

みなさん、こんにちは! 

I am /technically/ on my holiday up in the lovely north of England in Telford visiting my best friend Sapphire - you can check her blog out here if you so desire. Granted yes I am not sunbathing somewhere hot and exotic like Bali or wrapping up warm in a much colder - and more preferred climate in my eyes as I die in heat - country like Greenland or Sweden! But honestly, I barely get to see my friend enough so it's nice to be able to kick back, not worry about work and chill out with her for a whole 10 days d=(´▽`)=b

I travelled up last Friday by train - which after previous times where I took a coach from Stansted Airport that is down my end, going by train is certainly a much quicker, cheaper and an easier mode of transport... silly me being so slow in realising it! Anyway, I managed to get to Euston station an hour early before I was meant to depart towards Birmingham New Street Station where my changeover to Telford would happen, so I took this opportunity to start reading my book and eat my food I managed to grab from Wasabi located in Liverpool Street Station:

Chicken katsu with a sweet chilli sauce, edamame and seaweed rice balls (*´∇`)

The train left Euston at 11.20am and after my changeover, I arrived safely in Wellington train station at 2.59pm! I did fall asleep on the train from Birmingham New Street Station and managed to wake myself up the stop before I was meant to get off *phew* I quite enjoyed my journey up as the nicely air conditioned train from Euston was practically empty so I was able to drink, do some reading and listen to my music in peace without being disturbed:


Since arriving, we haven't really done much in excitement wise... I mean on the Friday I arrived, we managed to buy some things from the local Chinese supermarket and meet up quickly with Jade before heading back and devouring our food goodies and over the weekend we have been watching some dramas - especially Ikemen desu ne which I have been eyeing up for a while now as I am completely head over heels in love with the Korean version 'You're Beautiful' - Jang Geun Suk is just dreamy beyond words /dies from euphoria/ 
We also went into Telford town centre today and drank strawberry lemonade from Costa - our tradition is drinking peach iced tea but we decided to get something different for once! I think I've hooked Sapphire on too many things in a short space of time... d'oh!
Oh! We managed to buy some nice ramyun from the Chinese supermarket and put some little extras we bought on top. I put spring onions, tofu, nori and a boiled egg on mine and it was just delicious! I wish I bought more the same day... oh well knowing us we'll be making another trip back there again ψ(`∇´)ψ


Errrm... yes! On Thursday we are going into Birmingham for the day with Jade and I'm really excited about that as I have never actually been to Birmingham before and so it's a whole new experience for me! Also we are having a major sushi day as we found an all you can eat sushi buffet not far from the bullring AS WELL as finding out that Yo!Sushi does a service where you can place your order online and pick it up from the restaurant at a certain time... score!
Anyway... that's about all for this particular blog post so have a picture of me and Sapphire:


And I'll finish off with this video as it has been stuck in my head all day long! Damn you EXO and your catchy songs /gah/ ヾ(-_-;)

'Aye yooooooo wassup!'

Thanks for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment