Saturday 29 December 2012

♡ December Glossybox ♡

みなさん、こんにちは!
I'm actually rather sad that this month's Glossybox was the last in my subscription pack... Maybe one day I'll invest myself another 3-month subscription before I move abroad?
I loved the silver box that the goodies were packed in this month as it felt rather Christmas-sy and even the leaflet with all the details about each product had been super sized into an A3 size paper that had been folded over twice to make a small booklet.
Three of the products were completely new to me this month and getting a bonus gift that was a blusher by Glossybox themselves was rather a sweet surprise. The lemon fragrance wasn't very nice in all honesty though...
I think the product I am most excited about trying is the milk_shake conditioning whipped cream as it is certainly intriguing!
Thanks for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment