Saturday 9 March 2013

♡ My Best Friend Came to Stay Part II ♡

みなさん、こんにちは! 


Oh Mejibray ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Ohhh I am way behind on blog posts and I am seriously loathing myself for being so busy yet lazy at the same time へ(>0<#)ノ as well as this blog title being a complete lie, it's now been a whole week since Sapphire left and to be honest... I've been really bummed out about it because I loved having her here at my house with me... it feels natural to just be around her and I seriously miss her to pieces like all the time. Distance seriously sucks... and it's ten times harder with the fact my other half is six thousand miles away as well as my best friend being a good 2-3 hours travel away also /u g h/

Anyway, sad and moany moment over... the rest of the week with Sapphire literally flew by. On Wednesday and during the day on Thursday, we literally did nothing except for watch anime and eat snacks. On Thursday evening, we were invited out for dinner by Sapphire's mum and her mum's boyfriend Ed. We were originally going to go to Chimichanga's in Braintree but an accident on the motorway kind of put a hold onto that idea but instead we headed in the opposite direction to the Chimichanga's in Bishop Stortford instead /h u z z a h/ I have never eaten at a Chimichanga's before so this was a whole new experience for me and I must admit that my standards were set extremely high... only to be met halfway. I ordered a pulled pork chimichanga burrito which came with rice and black beans and it tasted very yummy (wow I have a degree in creative writing and that was all I could come up with?) but the portions were a little... down graded especially with the prices of each dish. We were originally going to have dessert but we were all still so hungry after that we did and I ordered the key lime pie and I love key lime pie and what comes out instead? A lime flavoured cheesecake with a wedge of lime...


Both Sapphire's mum and I agree that Sapphire won on the pudding decision... we were both drooling over her churro's like no tomorrow 。・゚゚・(>д<;)・゚゚・。 In all honesty though, Chimichanga's is a nice place with a nice atmosphere... it's just I believe that they need to re-think their portion sizes for the prices or vice versa because those prices were ridiculously high!


On the Friday we headed back off into London as it was Sapphire's last full day in Essex and we needed to make use of being able to go into London and spend lots of money on things... my saving is going extremely well by the way ( ̄ω ̄;) For once I actually took a nice picture of myself... I just wish that I had a better idea of how to position my camera for self portraits so I didn't cut the top of my head off

I haven't worn my grey wig in ages! ( ;´Д`)

We were going to meet a few people for lunch at Misato's but only Monique turned up but it was ok as it was easier to be seated as well as not having to talk to so many people and catch up at the same time! I believe that I have Sapphire hooked onto Misato's food as it's so delicious (and hhhuuugggeee) for such amazing prices... we all fed ourselves for a tenner each! I was boring and ordered my usual of inari sushi and chicken katu teriyaki and rice but hey... I know what I like and I will tend to stick with I know extremely well etc.


After we all had our fill, we all headed over to the supermarkets in Chinatown as we needed to stock up on milk tea because... ummm well no real reason for me but for Sapphire she can't easily gain access to it like I can. I'll be sending her a care package just full of milk tea soon because I'm just the best waifu in the world ( ̄︶ ̄) it is safe to say that I stocked up well and truly on milk tea


I might like to point out here that all I have left from this stash is the Taiwanese green milk tea... d'oh (_ _ll) Oh... we also bought some cakes from one of the bakeries as we were both gazing at the cute panda style ones the other day. I decided to be a good daughter and bought a couple of slices for my parents... can you guess which slice I kept for myself?


We then headed over to Bermondsy station to meet some people at Jay's for a get together and for Sapphire to meet a few more people and we only stayed for a couple of hours as it got dark and cold extremely quickly so we said our goodbyes and headed back home. We stayed awake until gone midnight even though we were both so dead tired from the day but we enjoyed it and in the end we both fell asleep extremely quickly!


Last Saturday morning came too quickly and it was so sad to see Sapphire go but we've already made plans to see each other again soon! We just need to decide if I am going to go up to Telford to stay with her or if she is going to come back to Essex to stay with me. I hope she comes and stays with me again more in the summer time... around June / July time (and before I head off to Korea) as the weather can get really nice around that time of year and then we could take a trip off to the seaside at Frinton as well as taking the ghastly trip to Southend - ok Southend isn't all that bad... it's just I haven't had amazing experiences in that particular place /g a h/


Oh and last Saturday night, I went over to Rachael's as I literally have not seen her since the Screw gig last May... every plan we had made had legit gone down the drain so this time we were determined not to let anything get in the way! I love seeing her and I finally managed to give her her birthday / christmas present and vice versa... I almost killed her when I saw these presents by the way!


Two things I love about going round to Rachael's... seeing Inky winky and Maddie boo boo bear! I adore these dogs to pieces because they're so loveable and such ruffians (but in a good way) Also I love how Maddie always has a perv smile on her face and is always always always up for cuddles!


So really since last Sunday, the only things I have been doing revolve around getting some nail designs done and going to work... sociable right? Oh well, I have felt drained all week but now I feel extremely energized and ready to see people again... at the weekends when I definitely don't have to worry about work etc. I'm also working on a project for our Easter egg hunt at the nursery! I finally feel useful to help out with an event and we're so busy in the next few weeks too... I love it (*´▽`* ♥


Thanks for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment