Saturday 29 June 2013

♡ Skin Food Wildberry Cleansing Gel ♡

みなさん、こんにちは! 


I'm such a massive fan of Skin Food products ever since I purchased some from my trip to Seoul way back in 2011. Even though I am usually a creature of habit; I was in the market looking for a new cleansing gel / make-up remover as my current one kept drying out my skin and giving me break outs which is a whole new side of things that had never happened to me before and so I looked through what Skin Food had to offer on ebay and found this little gem.


This little beauty has two uses; to take off make-up and to wash away any dirt and oil etc. It's suppose to leave the skin all soft and supple and for once... it actually does what it says on the label! I've been using this cleansing gel for about a month now and incorporated it into my daily facial routine but only using it at night time to get rid of the day's 'stuff' as I call it and so when I wake up my skin feels all lovely and soft! 


Pros
↑↑ Gets rid of all traces of dirt, oil and make-up
↑↑ Pretty decent pricing - I got mine off ebay for about £7
↑↑ Is great for every day use and not just for special occasions where you need to take off make-up

Cons
↑↑ Sometimes it can leave an oily film on my skin if I accidentally don't clean all of it off properly and it's annoying because it just feels like that my skin is greasy when it isn't
↑↑ Takes about 2 - 3 cotton pads to get my entire face and neck area clean which equals to a lot of the product being used

Overall Verdict: ★★★★☆
In all honesty I was expecting the price to be a little lower for the size of the bottle - it's 160ml by the way - but it's lasted over a month and I still have about half of the product left so all in all it's amazing value for money! I also like how it has helped with my skin (I have combination and am prone to extreme breakouts on my chin and on my t-zone area) and doesn't clog up my pores.

Thanks for reading!
Peace Out
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment