Saturday 10 August 2013

♡ Tonymoly Cat Chu Lipstick in Red Cat ♡

みなさん、こんにちは! 

I come bearing another review for TONYMOLY's Cat Chu Wink Lipstick... but this time with the colour 'Red Cat' meow ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿


I definitely adore the packaging for this particular product... hence the purchase again! It's so cute and sleek and with the pure black colour of the package it really brings out the colour of the lipstick. The red isn't as red as others... for example MUA's lipstick in Shade 13... but this one is a more subtle tone of red that gives off a 40's inspired vibe? It is such a wonderful colour though and at first glance, I honestly thought it wouldn't suit my skin tone but with choosing the right make-up to pair it with... it turned out much better than expected!


Again, like with the peach vanilla version, it took a good couple of swipes on the lips before it was at a shade I was comfortable in and I've had problems before with red lipstick where it has bled without a liner, but this product didn't bleed at all... a major bonus there as I haven't found a liner that matches this shade of red just yet. I chose to wear this lipstick on a day where I was going out to see how long it would last before it needed a top up and again, just like the peach vanilla colour, I only had to re-apply after a good 5+ hours so Tonymoly certainly gets my approval in that catergory!

↑↑ In natural lighting ↑↑

Pros
↑↑ Moisturising and lasts for 5+ hours before a re-apply
↑↑ Easy to purchase online (this one was purchased via ebay this time around)
↑↑ Affordable pricing (£5.56 on ebay)
↑↑ Amazing to use for 40's inspired makeup
↑↑ Easy transition from day to nigh time look

Cons
↑↑ Clings dramatically to the breaks if you have dry/cracked lips like I do...

Overall Verdict: ★★★★★
It was probably obvious from the start that I would rate this product five out of five stars... but once I like a product I will rave about it to anyone who asks and now even my mother has been sneakily borrowing my Tonymoly lipsticks... heck I don't mind really just as long as she puts them back where they belong ლ(╹◡╹ლ)


Thanks for reading!
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. the packaging is super cute!! and the color is really beautiful on your lips <3 and Pinguu, your blog design is super adorable~~! thank you for sharing this review ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argh thank you ever so so much >///<
      And thank you for reading! I really appreciate it :) <3
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love the color, it looks wonderful! <3 I like the design of the box hehe ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it pretty? And the design of the box is a definite bonus for the prices you pay!
      Thank you for reading :D <3
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love the packaging and I have one of these as well, but I agree about the con for dry lips. Nevertheless it is simply too cute to not buy it.
    http://berriesinthesnow.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog you hhave here

    ReplyDelete