Tuesday 24 September 2013

♡ ETUDE HOUSE Bling in the Sea Nail Polish Collection ♡

みなさん、こんにちは!

As everyone has probably guessed by now... I definitely have a problem when it comes to online shopping but I seriously could not resist the fact that I could win the entire 'Bling in the Sea' nail polish collection for less than £10 with free p&p when each bottle costs about £2.50 without the p&p added... so you do the maths there. I am legit so thrilled with these polishes and I have no clue whatsoever on which one to use first... most difficult decision I've had to make in while!


left to right; BBL602, BBR401, BWH901, BBL601, BPK001, BBL603

Thanks for reading!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. They all look beautiful! Such a bargain too!


    Sharon xx

    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh that does look hard, I wouldn't know which one to wear also xD

    ReplyDelete