Thursday 1 October 2015

♡ I'm Back Bitches!!! ♡

みなさん、こんにちは!
Wow it has certainly been a while and I apologise for that. You know when you're on the verge of breaking completely and you realise you need to do something about it... that is what basically happened to me a few months ago and I have been building myself back up slowly and surely. I'm not 100% fixed, I'll never be 100% fixed ever again, but I'm at about 83% fixed nowadays and it feels like time to get back into the swing of things.
Mind you, a couple of good things did happen during these few months away from the blogging-sphere; I met my favourite (ever) band, my best friend moved to down the road from me - OK a 40 minute drive down the road but it's better than 3 hours away, I am going to meet my favourite drag queen, Phi Phi O'Hara, in person later on this month and I am finally going on holiday to my dream destination in 2016 - TOKYO!
I have a few posts lined up for you lovely delights for the up and coming weeks so please keep an eye out if you desire and I will catch up as best as I can on posts and other things! If you want to catch up on small snippets from me then head on over to my two main platforms I use these days:
Twitter; @jesterjokerfool
Instagram; @littlemissdreamerxoxo
That's my little update! I did not want to go on, and on, and on, and on, and on again for you to get bored so today it is short and sweet to tickle you ♡

Thanks for reading!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Welcome baaack! I'm so jealous of your Tokyo trip 3: can I sneak in your suitcase?

    Dannie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back- hope you are well x :)

    ReplyDelete