Sunday 17 January 2016

♡ A Little Lush Sale Haul ♡

みなさん、こんにちは!

I promise that I am being good with my money and saving for my Tokyo trip at the end of the year, but I couldn't resist spending a little bit on a few items in the LUSH Boxing Day sale! Well... I actually purchased these items on the Sunday after Christmas as I couldn't get onto the website all day long on the Saturday... I guess that a lot of people wanted a few good sales items!

Originally, I was just going to get some doubles of my favourite winter bath bombs and bubble bars like the Candy Mountain and the So White ones, and possibly get my hands on a couple of items that I hadn't managed to try, like the Magic Wand reusable bubble bar but alas... most single items had sold out by the Sunday so I had to re-think my plans!

Firecracker Array
I wanted to get a couple of back-ups of the Candy Mountain bubble bar and when the singles had sold out online, I saw that it was in this particular box, along with my favourite Intergalactic bath bomb! I really couldn't resist having another Intergalactic in my storage box, so into the basket it went.

Snow Fairy's Castle
This box had two of my original items that I had planned on purchasing, and to get an extra 100g of the Snow Fairy shower gel was a bonus for me! I must admit, I had a little bit of a silly moment and believed that the Fairy Dust was a dry shampoo and not a body dust! Whoops...

Cinders Bath Bombs
These cute diddly bath bombs are something I've had my eye on over the winter but never got around to actually nabbing a couple, so I was relieved that these were still in stock and ugh, the smell is glorious I tell you! It's like a hot, spicy, marshmallow mess... and I love it.

The fact is... I am super impressed at this haul because instead of paying over £40 (with shipping), I managed to save a little over £20 and I do love a bargain. Who doesn't?! I have at least a few weeks of smelling super sweet until I need to stock up again... whoops!
Thanks for reading!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Have only they sales on shop or online too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Sales online and in store! Got to get rid of the stock quickly I believe?! Plus most can't get to shops on Boxing day so it's pretty handy!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I wish I had got more but I couldn't afford much so I just stocked up on some Snow Fairy hehe
    I couldn't get online all Boxing Day either, I was sure it would all be sold out before I got online :O

    Hope you like Cinders! It's one of my faves :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oft we're so bad (but so good for stocking up!!) and ARGH! I loved the cinders bombs! I've used both of them already and I'm so sad now :( I loved the smell afdhsakfhsajk
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I went a bit mental on Boxing Day too - I think I bought like 9 bath bombs and a massive bottle of Snow Fairy! I managed to get on the site towards the evening, but I do sympathise for those who were on literally all day and didn't get anything! *feels secretly smug*

    Dannie x

    ReplyDelete