Sunday 21 February 2016

♡ Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick in CHER ♡

みなさん、こんにちは!

As many of you probably know, I purchase and go through quite a few lipsticks - liquid, solid, sheer, matte, full coverage etc. You name it, I've probably either tried it, or have it buried in my ever vast collection. Even though I tell myself "I don't need any more...", when I get given some as a present, well that thought just flies right out the window! I have heard quite a lot about Gerard Cosmetics, mainly positive, from make-up orientated instagrams and all the MUA's who have a large following. So upon searching their website, and seeing how cheap (with a voucher) their liquid lipsticks were, I was able to get a few colours for Christmas from my parents.
Now, I must also admit that since Christmas, these have been sitting in my lipstick pouch until last week (when I went to see Deadpool at the cinema) and as I needed a nude/muted lipstick, I went with this one and boy, am I kicking myself for not picking it up sooner. 

The formula is amazing. It's creamy and glides on so easily and, personally, it seemed to dry instantly, but when I made a small mistake, it didn't take a whole lot of effort (and make-up removal) to wipe and re-do. The colour is super pigmented also, and for someone who cannot really wear a "nude" as "nudes" do not work for my ghost-like complexion. But, it does help with a "I do not want to wear a bold, statement lip today". This colour is absolutely perfect for those kind of days. 'CHER' is a stunning medium rosy brown with warm undertones and it really did help pull the look I was going for that day, together.
ATM on the GC website, it seems you can get a hydra matte liquid lipstick bundle of four for only $39! It's a shame you can't choose the specific colours you want but, as these babies come priced at $20 each... it really is a steal. Plus, free international shipping when you spend over $39, so if you are on a /slight/ budget, this is the perfect website for you!
Thanks for reading!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Nice liquid lipstick! I always wanted to try Gerard Cosmetics. The lipstick it reminds me of the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita that i LOVE!

    justmeandmanythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! I am dying to try the Kat Von D lipsticks but I don't want to pay the taxes! I'm tight haha :')

    Dannie x
    famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I purchased this exact shade a little while ago but yet to try it! Glad to hear the formula is really good :) the colour is beautiful! Really suits you :)

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete