Wednesday 31 August 2016

♡ My Dream Crate w/ LOOT CRATE ♡

みなさん、こんにちは!

It's not everyday, where I get approached and asked to write something - because someone likes my writing style. So you can probably understand my excitement for this blog post then - as I was approached by LOOT CRATE, and asked to create my own "dream crate". Now before I continue, I haven't been given anything as "payment", so this post is completely off my own back, and so therefore, contains my own thoughts and opinions etc.

If you know me personally, then you know the type of things I like. If you don't know me personally, well there are (quite) a lot of things, that make up my personality, but I have managed (somehow) to narrow it down to, just a few, things, and trust me. It's hard to narrow down things for me... but yet, I've done it! *gives self a gold star* 

○ magical shoujo girls 
○ anti-heros i.e. Deadpool (ok, especially Deadpool) 
○ cute shit like Little Twin Stars

I've split the goodies into two boxes - one reason being that I couldn't fit all the stuff onto one panel, but another is to show the split sides of my personality. 50% of me likes cute shit, where as the other 50% just shows the dark side. It's who I am, and I'm not going to change that representation for anyone, so if you don't like it, tough titties and learn to deal with it.

Wade vs. Wade poster // Kotobukiya Bishoujo Statue: Lady Deadpool // The Hobbit moleskin notebook // Deadpool festival style wristbands // Deadpool figure // Funko POP! Home: Deadpool // Black Panther Tee by Mighty Fine // Cute Groot keyring // The Hobbit hardback edition

Sailor Moon long leather wallet // petite Kiki and Lala mascots // Little Twin Stars five-way pen // Little Twin Stars diary // Sailor Moon character socks // Sailor Moon 2017 schedule planner // Little Twin Starts letter set

I'm not going to lie. It was hard to choose things. I honestly, wanted to put EVERYTHING into my dream crate, but I managed to keep it.... well.... small-ish. As a Loot Crate box only contains 4-6 items per box, having even a couple of items appear in a box would be amazing.
I honestly, enjoyed writing this blog post. It's been a while since I've dove into the whole "comic book slash cutesy" side of me, since I've been so focused on make-up and personal things lately, it's just been nice to step away from that, for a small breather!

N/B: Deadpool items found via here, here and here. Lady Deadpool figure found here. Black Panther t-shirt is found here. Sailor Moon items from here, here, and here.The Marvel wristbands and keyrings were found here. The Hobbit hardback book from here, whilst the notebook is from hereand all the Little Twin Stars items can be found here.

Thanks for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment